Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Working days 21-28 Workdays
- Order number: 013181
The Arca-Swiss F-Metric 8x10 View Camera is an incredibly precise and professional view camera that features calibrated, easily accessed control blocks (they call them 'function carriers). Focusing is done with your right hand, with finely geared control available from both the front and the rear standard. All camera movements are done on the left, with rise/fall/shift being geared. This version of the F-Metric 8x10 format offers a basic telescoping bench rail, which fully accommodates the included 500mm bellows. It can be extended with optional longer bellows and bench extensions.
The 8x10 F-Metric offers geared front standard 40mm rise/60mm fall to aid composing your architectural images, along with ±50mm of lateral shift on each standard as well (±31mm of geared movement). It also offers unlimited vertical swing movement to allow you to remove the bellows (which is a quick procedure) and pack the camera flat. The monorail slides directly into any tripod with an Arca-type quick release clamp, which is itself an adored professional standard.
The Arca-Swiss 8x10 is a high quality professional's tool that is ideal for use with 8x10 film, any medium format film backs, and digital backs with interfaces for the 8x10 standard.
- An incredibly precise 8x10 view camera made in France
- Fully modular system with extensive accessories for viewing, conversion, etc.
- Great for use with digital backs and lenses
- Standard telescoping 50-75cm bench rail
- Conical 500mm bellows comfortably accommodate all camera positions within the bellows range without interference
- Geared rise and lateral shift movements, with no backlash
- 40mm of geared rise and 60mm of geared fall upon front standard
- ±50mm of lateral shift upon each standard, with ±31mm of geared range
- Standard 141mm lensboard easily accommodates #1 shutters in recessed boards.