Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Working days ca. 7-14 Workdays
- Order number: 801228
The monoball® p0+ hybrid offers the best of both worlds - the rapidity of a ball head with the precision of a geared head.
This hybrid concept has given birth to one of the most versatile tripod heads on the market.
monoball®p Inverted ball head concept
The monoball® p0+ hybrid retains all the characteristics of the monoball®p:
• A knurled tightening ring, giving instinctive and better control of the camera movement with two hands
• The inverted ball, for improved control through reduced distance between the ball centre and the optical axis
• The powerful clamping force of the patented monoball®p planetary gear train system
• The safety offered by the aspherical ball, with increasing friction as a function of camera tilt
• Friction + control to cater for all types of cameras, giving additional security and ease of use
Efficient and instinctive gear-driven tilts
The concept of the C1 Cube—two perpendicular high precision segments each with a tilt range of +/- 10°, and axes of rotation close to the optical centre of the camera.
Their adjustment therefore has very little effect on framing and perspective, which means setting-up is now faster than ever.
The controls are so easy and instinctive that both axes can be adjusted at the same time with a minimum of corrections.
90°tilt and top panning:
The monoball® p0+ hybrid is capable of extreme movements thanks to a recess in the body of the ball head which allows a 90° tilt plus a further 10° using the geared segments for overhead or downward views when associated with the top panning mechanism.
At around just 550 g (1.21 lb.), the lightweight and compact monoball® p0+ hybrid is an incredibly versatile head, easy to transport and ideal for landscape, architecture or studio photography.
What does quick set device "classic" mean?
The classic lever clamps the camera plate or L-bracket by rotation.
All camera plates, L-brackets, monorails & optical benches from Arca Swiss fit into the classic quick release.
Also other manufacturers that are Arca Swiss compatible fit into the classic quick release.
An overview of all quick clamps can be found in our "Knowledge Base".
- ARCA-SWISS monoball® p0+ hybrid, Classic
• Type: Hybrid - Ball head + geared levellers
• Weight: 590 g / 1.3 lb.
• Weight capacity: 20 kg / 44 lb.
• Base diameter : 60 mm / 2.36 in.
• Base mount: 3/8"-16 threaded socket
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 83 x 60 x 125 mm / 3.27 x 2.36 x 4.92 in.
• Panning at base: No
• Panning at top: Yes, manual movement, lockable, with precision scale graduated in degrees.
• Tilt Range: • Ball: +/- 35° + body recess to reach 90° • Geared X and Y segments: +/- 10° self-locking geared controls (4° per knob rotation)
• Friction control: Yes, with adjustable friction memory
• Level control: Yes – target bubble level located on the quick release
• Compatible plates: ARCA-SWISS Classic or monoball®Fix
|Type of tripod head:||Ballhead|
|Dimensions:||83 x 60 x 125 mm / 3.27 x 2.36 x 4.92 inches|
|Weight:||590 g / 1,3 lbs|
|Panorama:||Yes, manual movement lockable with precision scale graduated in degrees|
|Tilt Range:||+/- 10 Grad, +/- 35° + body recess to reach 90°|
|Spirit level:||One (at the quick release plate)|
|Axes can be operated separately:||Yes|
|Ideal for:||Landscape, Architecture, Wildlife, Fashion / People, suitable for traveling|