Net price: €4,402.00
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time AufAnfrage Workdays
- Order number: 50411830
Resolution up to 100 line pairs/mm, pixel size up to 5 µm. The open aperture is free of... more
Product information "Rodenstock HR Digaron S 5,6/180 mm Copal, R -bayonet"
- Resolution up to 100 line pairs/mm, pixel size up to 5 µm.
- The open aperture is free of vignetting and can be used as a working aperture.
- Excellent imaging performance at working apertures from 5.6 to 8.
- To avoid blurring and color fringing caused by the sensor protection glass, the calculation of the optical design includes a 2 mm thick sensor glass.
- Perfect symmetric reproduction due to special adjustment of the optical elements.
- Thanks to the retro focus design of the wide-angle lenses there is no additional light fall-off and no color fringing on the sensors with micro lenses due to extremely oblique light incidence.
- Enough space left for camera movement between lens and sensor even with short focal lengths.
|Recommended digital backs||Phase One, Leaf,|
|Recommended working f-stop||5.6 – 8|
|Recommended scale range||8 - 1/10|
|Digital backs, image circles, movement ranges|
|Image circle for scale 8||80 mm|
|Movement ranges at sensor sizes:|
|33 x 44 mm IQ 140||x/y 17/14|
|37 x 49 mm P 45||x/y 13/11|
|40 x 54 mm (P65,IQ 160,IQ 180)||x/y 9/8|
|72 x 96 mm Line Scan||-|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Push-on diameter||70 mm|
|Filter thread||E 67|
|Rear mount diameter||60,0 mm|
|Flange focal length at scale 8 (Copal version)||177.4 mm|
|Flange to lens end (Copal version)||40.6 mm|
|Overall length||90.3 mm|
|Weight (version Copal)||560 g|
|Shutter speeds range||B , T , 1/500s...1s|
|f-stop range||5.6 – 64|