Net price: €3,020.00
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Working days AufAnfrage Tage
- Order number: 50411000
Resolution up to 100 line pairs/mm, pixel size up to 5 µm. The open aperture is free of... more
Product information "Rodenstock HR Digaron S 4.0/100 mm with aperture stop body"
- Resolution up to 100 line pairs/mm, pixel size up to 5 µm.
- The open aperture is free of vignetting and can be used as a working aperture.
- Excellent imaging performance at working apertures from 5.6 to 8.
- To avoid blurring and color fringing caused by the sensor protection glass, the calculation of the optical design includes a 2 mm thick sensor glass.
- Perfect symmetric reproduction due to special adjustment of the optical elements.
- Thanks to the retro focus design of the wide-angle lenses there is no additional light fall-off and no color fringing on the sensors with micro lenses due to extremely oblique light incidence.
- Enough space left for camera movement between lens and sensor even with short focal lengths.
|Recommended digital backs||Phase One, Leaf,|
|Recommended working f-stop||5,6|
|Recommended scale range||8 - 1/10|
|Digital backs, image circles, movement ranges|
|Image circle for scale 8||70 mm|
|Movement ranges at sensor sizes:|
|33 x 44 mm||x/y 11/9|
|37 x 49 mm||x/y 7/5|
|40 x 54 mm||x/y 2/2|
|72 x 96 mm Line Scan||-|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Push-on diameter||60 mm|
|Filter thread||E 58|
|Rear mount diameter||42.0 mm|
|Flange focal length at scale 8 (Copal version)||99.8 mm|
|Flange to lens end (Copal version)||22.1 mm|
|Overall length||73.4 mm|
|Weight (version Copal)||370 g|
|Shutter speeds range||B , T , 1/500s...1s|
|f-stop range||4 – 32|